West Bladen High School
21st Century Community Learning Center
21st Century is offered Monday - Thursday from 3:00 until 5:00;
beginning October 22, 2012.
The weekly schedule is as follows:
Monday - Thursday 3:00 - 3:15
Sign-In-Snack 3:15 - 5:00
Students attending will have the opportunity to receive
• Tutoring - Individualized instruction and extra help to
obtain the skills need to become proficient in their classes.
• Mentoring - Teachers and classmates will have an
opportunity to discuss issues as well as serve as a mentor for
• Academic Enrichment - Study and life skills that will
assist in students accelerating their learning during the school
• Homework Assistance - Assistance in completing assignments
and projects for classes.
• Remediation - emphasizes the mastery of course
• Character Education - Teaching students to understand, care
about, and act upon ethical values.
• Art Activities - Music, Dance, Drama, etc.
• Health Information - Teaching students to become healthier
with fitness and nutritional activities.
Students who attend the program regularly will be eligible to
participate in field trips and other fun activities offered.
21st Century will have bus transportation for students. The bus
will travel to three different stops for children to be picked up.
Below are the drop points and time for the bus. Please pick up
In order for students to ride the bus, they MUST have a
completed permission form ... No Exceptions!
Bus Stop Time to be Picked up from Stop
Tar Heel Middle School Parking Lot 4:45
Bladenboro Historical Building Parking Lot 5:15
Booker T Washington Primary School Bus Parking Lot 5:30
West Bladen High School 5:00